Your host, Stephanie Piché, and her Flavour Crew serve up interviews, recipes, tips and the occasional bar-side chat...
SUBSCRIBE ON ITUNES
LISTEN ON iHeartRadio
LISTEN on STITCHER RADIO
LISTEN on SPOTIFY
LISTEN on Player FM
LISTEN on TuneIn Radio
FOLLOW STEPHANIE ON TWITTER
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
ADVERTISE WITH US
SIGN UP BY EMAIL
Note: If you are just finding this podcast page through a Google search and haven't listened to it before...you can either click on the built-in player below, click on the red box on the bottom to see ALL the episode links OR just look for us on the other players mentioned above!
Links & Pics
Fillet For Chefs (software)
Stephanie's Notes For What's Needed In Opening A Licensed Establishment
- placard on window for 28 days
- scale drawings of bar layout
- occupancy counts from fire inspector and City inspector
- fire compliance letter
- health inspection letter
- final inspection by liquor inspector
- POS system - equipment, software costs
- merchant account
- bank account
- separate wifi from main feed in location
- bar design - flow, occupancy, service style, seating/tables, decor, lighting, kitchen flow, bathrooms, accessibility, seasonal notes
- staffing - training plan, opening/closing procedures, soft opening, incentives/bonuses, payroll
- foodservice - suppliers, recipe costing, dishes, service style and plan
- bar service - suppliers, costing (BTG, BTB, others), glassware, service style and plan
Please make sure to rate Flying For Flavour on iTunes so we can spread the passion for all things food, wine & travel!
Have a show idea or a suggestion of someone Stephanie & the Flavour Crew should interview?
Email us at: