Your host, Stephanie Piché and her Flavour Crew, serve up interviews, recipes, tips and the occasional bar-side chat…
The Easter Show
A note from Stephanie…
The Easter weekend means different things to different people…and to different families.
Regardless of your background or culture, food is usually a large part of the entertaining part of the weekend.
…and all that chocolate, of course. 😉
We are sharing our favourite recipes, traditions and tips to make this Easter weekend DELISH!
Note: If you are just finding this podcast page through a Google search and haven’t listened to it before…you can either click on the built-in player below, click on the red box on the bottom to see ALL the episode links OR just look for us on the other players mentioned above!
Resources and Links
Click the links below to download the PDFs of Stephanie’s favourite Easter lamb recipes.
“Then I make the stuffing outside the bird using a loaf of bread, 3 tablespoons of poultry seasoning and 3 tablespoons of sage, 1/4 cup of butter cut up and tossed in, salt and pepper and a carton of chicken stock.” – Cynthia
Stacy’s Lemon Bars
Yield: Approximately 36 Bars (1.5”x 2”)
Butter, cold 180g
Sugar (fine granulated) 115g
1. In a mixing bowl, sift together the flower sugar and salt.
2. Add the cold butter cut into small pieces. Mix with the paddle attachment on med-low speed until completely incorporated into the flour and no large lumps remain.
3. Add the vanilla and mix until incorporated.
4. Press into a parchment lined 9×13” sheet. Bake at 375 until lightly browned.
Allow to cool before filling.
7.5ml Lemon zest (1 lemon)
125 ml Lemon juice
35 g All-purpose flour
1. In a bowl, combine sugar with lemon zest until sugar is slightly oily.
2. Whisk in the eggs until thoroughly combined. Add flour and whisk.
3. Add the lemon juice and salt and whisk to combine.
4. Pour over the cooled crust and bake at 375 until lightly browned on top and set.
5. Allow to cool, and chill until cold before cutting into squares.
Please make sure to rate Flying For Flavour on iTunes so we can spread the passion for all things food, wine & travel!
Have a show idea or a suggestion of someone Stephanie & the Flavour Team should interview?
Email us at: