Your host, Stephanie Piché, and her Flavour Crew, serve up interviews, recipes, tips and the occasional bar-side chat...
A note from Stephanie...
It has been quite a few years since I had to make my boy's lunch, but I still remember the battles over Lunchables, the cases of juice boxes we went through each year and the pleading to eat something healthy.
I watched Facebook this first week of school...and it doesn't look like things have changed that much since then.
Do you try to just pick your battles? Or make a stand?
Note: If you are just finding this podcast page through a Google search and haven't listened to it before...you can either click on the built-in player below, click on the red box on the bottom to see ALL the episode links OR just look for us on the other players mentioned above!
Cynthia's "Rainbow Pie"
Chopped raw or cooked veggies
Frozen mini tart shells (unsweetened)
Optional: Chopped ham, bacon or chicken
1. Preheat oven as per the directions on the frozen tart shells.
2. Beat a couple of eggs, and add a splash of milk.
3. Pull the frozen tart shells out of the freezer and place on a cookie sheet, then toss in your favourite chopped veggies. (Favourites in our house are red, green and yellow peppers, plus broccoli).
4. You can also add chunks of ham, bacon or chicken.
5. Top with the egg mixture and your favourite shredded cheese.
6. Bake according to the direction on the frozen tart shell box. Tarts can be served hot or cold - or refrozen for future serving!
Click below for Stephanie's palmers!
Please make sure to rate Flying For Flavour on iTunes so we can spread the passion for all things food, wine & travel!