This is one of the easiest skewer recipes to prep and serve! It was always a hit at my catered events and is my go-to beef recipe for appetizers lately.
Makes 4 servings
1 lb flank steak, thinly sliced
5 tbsp soy sauce
2 1/2 tbsp white sugar
1/4 cup chopped green onion
2 tbsp minced garlic
2 tbsp sesame seeds
2 tbsp sesame oil
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Place the beef in a mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to the bowl and cover and refrigerate for a few hours or preferably overnight.
- Thread the beef onto metal skewers (or pre-soaked bamboo skewers).
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil your grill top surface.
- Grill each skewer for a couple of minutes per side (or to your desired doneness) and serve right away.
Like this recipe? Why not try one of these as well?
Want to night out with great cuisine and a chance to learn a little about wine?
Why not join Stephanie at Wander Food & Wine for a wine tasting or class ?
OPENING FALL 2019!