Makes 4 Servings
4 fresh skin-on salmon fillets
1/2 cup panko crumbs
2 tbsp lemon & herb seasoning (whatever brand you like best)
1 tbsp grated fresh lemon zest
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp white pepper
2 tbsp olive oil
4 tsp butter
- Combine panko, lemon and herb seasoning, zest, salt and white pepper in a small bowl. Pat crumb mixture onto flesh-side of salmon pieces.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F.
- Heat a non-stick, ovenproof skillet over medium heat and melt oil and butter together.
- Carefully, place salmon into the pan, crumb side down and allow to cook for 5 minutes until crust is lightly golden.
- Turn salmon pieces over and place the pan into the pre-heated oven. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until you can barely see a bit of pink in the center of the side of the salmon. Do not overcook! Allow salmon to rest for 2-3 minutes before serving.
Like this recipe? Why not try one of these as well?
Want to night out with great cuisine and a chance to learn a little about wine?
Why not join Stephanie at Wander Food & Wine for a wine tasting or class ?
OPENING FALL 2019!